Wednesday, November 26, 2008

{I gave in to the craze}...

 twilight1

I am finally, totally addicted to Twilight!!! 

I can't believe I've been missing out for so long!  Why didn't anyone tell me???  J/K! :)  So many people were ready to kick my butt because I wasn't reading the books...now I completely understand why.  Twilight has been sitting on my ottoman unread, virtually untouched, since August.  I am going to have many late nights with Bella and Edward and then dream of Vampires.  Won't it be awesome!? 

In the middle of grocery shopping for Thanksgiving dinner, family wheel barrel races in the living room, camp outs in the backyard, fun outings into town, sleep overs in the game room, feeding hungry kids (and husbands) non stop, Andrea and I found time to sneak away last night and see Twilight.  Such a fun girls night!  It was just what we needed.  We woke up this morning dreaming of Edward.  It's all I can think about...seriously!  The movie was amazing!  I was so sad when it was over.  I wanted it to keep going forever.  Why couldn't all of the 4 books be put into one movie?  That's not to much to ask, right?  Andrea kept telling me "You've got a lot to read sister."  And you better believe that me, my couch and the Twilight series are going to become best friends!

12 comments:

Andrea said...

It was so fun... I am glad that Edward is going to be seeing more of you these days. Now we will have someone to talk about!!

The Johnson's said...

How fun--I haven't had a second to jump on the Twilight bandwagon. I have been told by many to get reading. Maybe it's okay to see the movie before reading the book??? Maybe I'll go see the movie this weekend and read the book when school is over Dec 10th. Happy Thanksgiving!!

Beth Curtis said...

oh this is SO good to hear!! I loved the movie but I wish it was twice as long!! I totally have a crush on Edward too!

Lindsey Jensen said...

It's about time! I went and saw the movie on Friday and it was really good!!!! At first I was really disappointed when I found out who was playing Edward but after see the movie by the end of it I was in Love!!! Glad you are reading them now you really won't be able to put them down!!

Eileen said...

Welcome to Forks!

Casey Moes said...

Guess I'll be eating frozen dinners for the next several months while my wife hangs out with Edward . . . and who'da thought I suggested that the girls get out and go see a movie???

Gill Dockstader said...

Glad you finally came to your senses! Enjoy reading the rest of the series!

Jana said...

Hey Krista, it's Jana from good ol' Utah. I found your blog on Brynne's. Makiah was so excited to see Kaylee.
I see your email on your page, I will send you a invite into ours.

Jana

Letti said...

I really liked the movie too except I didn't like Bella's character very much. I am excited for the next movie to come out too.

So you have to tell me how did you get that fun new font I have always wanted to change my font but I don't know how.

Terrys Rock! said...

Yeah, Christian out of the blue looks at me and asks, "are you thinking about Edward right now?" Michael and Sara and their fam came for Thanksgiving and we saw the movie together. I loved it, but wanted it to be about 5 hours longer and the 3 others movies ready NOW!

Emily Hansen said...

I just went tonight with some girlfriends. I'm not a reader, but I'll go to the next movie for sure. This one really left me hanging! I'm not sure I'm totally sold on Edward though. I'd like to see him with a suntan minus the makeup!

Jennifer said...

Bout friggin time girl! Yay! Is "told you so" too childish. Probably.

Glad you loved it as much as I did!

Related Posts with Thumbnails