Thursday, November 20, 2008

Somebody (Hearts} my blog...

Letti at Happily Ever After gave me some love the other day and passed this award on to me! Wow!!! What an honor...and I must say I do feel loved! If you have a chance, go on over and check out her blog. It's a really fun one that you just might become addicted to, like I have. Thanks Letti!

So with that, I have to answer these questions in one word and then choose 7 blogs to pass this award to.
1. Where is your cell phone? here
2. Where is your significant other? work
3. Your hair color? blonde
4. Your mother? Arizona
5. Your father? Arizona
6. Your favorite thing? blogging
7. Your dream last night? ???
8. Your dream/goal? mother
9. The room you’re in? computer
10. Your hobby? scrapbooking
11. Your fear? hospitals
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Home
13. Where were you last night? Young Womens
14. What you’re not? patient
15. One of your wish list items? 18-200 mm 3.5 VR lens :)
16. Where you grew up? California
17. The last thing you did? ate
18. What are you wearing? slippers
19. Your T.V.? off
20. Your pet? None!!!
21. Your computer? on
22. Your mood? motivated
23. Missing someone? yes
24. Your car? mini van
25. Something you’re not wearing? necklace
26. Favorite store? Hobby Lobby
27. Your Summer? favorite
28. Love someone? yes
29. Your favorite color? pink
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? yesterday


I love every blog that I read, too hard to decide, but here are some fun, inspirational blogs I love:
C Jane (Courtney)at C Jane Enjoy it. Nie (Stephanie) at NieNie Dialogues. My love for these two blogs are one in the same. I stumbled across both of them after the blogging world passed around the news of Nie and her husbands plane crash. I scrolled through Nie's blog really quick, to get an idea of who she was and then started reading C Jane's to get updates on how Stephanie and her husband were doing. I got addicted to both of their blogs. I tried really hard not too...I didn't have time to read another blog, but I couldn't help myself and I am so glad that I read them. These sisters are amazing. They each have their own style of writing, one has a lot of detail and the other is so simple. I love both ways...amazing writers. I have learned so much from each of them. Their perspective on life is so inspiring. I would love to see them together someday.
Chantri at Finding Comfort. I absolutely love the way Chantri writes. I feel like she's carrying on a conversation with the reader. Have I mentioned her pictures yet??? Yeah, they're pretty awesome!
Andrea at The Swenson Family 5. Where do I even start with Andrea? Even though we talk on the phone every day (every other day, at least) I pretty much now what she's up to, but I still love when I see that she has a new post. Her blog is really fun and she absolutely loves her family. My blogging world wouldn't be the same without her!
Heidi at Simpy Said. Sorry, you all won't be able to check this one out because it's private, but I love her blog. Heidi is the one that inspired me to start my own blog. I had lost touch with her until she started her blog. I loved being able to have a peak into her life, her decorating, pictures of her kids and get reconnected again. I read her blog for about a year before I finally got the courage to start my own. Thanks Heidi!
Kim at Kimberly's Diamond Mine. Kim makes AMAZING bracelets! I love looking at them. I know she really enjoys this hobby and I can just feel all of the love that goes into her work.
Chrissie at Flip Flops and Applesauce. Her blog is the place to be for kids crafts. I'm always admiring how much time and energy she puts into spending time with her kids this way. I can bet that those kids absolutely love making memories with their mother!
Debbie and Amiee at Cut The Crazy Out Of Christmas. I had to throw in one extra. This has been my favorite lately. They have great Christmas ideas and focus on keeping Christmas simple and meaningful. I think we all need a reminder during this time of year...I know I do.

2 comments:

Chantri said...

AWE! I am totally honored to be on this list! I am all bubbly and happy inside! :) Thanks! I can't wait to get on this and honor some other fellow bloggers who inspire me...which will be pretty darn hard given the fact that so many do, and yours SO MUCH! You are amazing. Oh and I LOVE the photograph of your kids you have as your header...your son on the left makes totally smile! His laughter is contageous! And your other two are simply so sweet, way to capture the moment.

Andrea said...

Thank you for the honor. I am so thankful for what the blogging world has done for me. I can't wait to share a few of my favs. hhmm.... how do I choose?

My blogging world would not be the same without you either.

Related Posts with Thumbnails