Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!!!


Can you believe it? Neither could we--SNOW in Houston, TX! We thought we better catch this rare event on camera. Seems like it snows about once a decade down here . . . (first the Hurricane, now a Blizzard--Looks like hell is freezing over! ha)

This is the fence on the side of the house.

Looks like the trampoline is turning into an ice rink . . .

Front of our house . . . Lights and SNOW!
The funniest part of this whole thing is that we tried to wake Kaylee and Jake up as they were recently saying that they missed the snow. (We tend to put them to bed around 7:30-8:00pm.) By 9:15pm tonight when we tried to wake them up but they were dead to the world and could care less that it was snowing outside--they just wanted their nice cozy beds ... who can blame them? Our neighbors meanwhile are out and about trying to make snow angels and play in the snow.


Merry Christmas to you all--hope your holiday season is passing by pleasantly--this just made ours a little more fun!

8 comments:

The Johnson's said...

How fun!! You have more snow than we do! ha I remember being home from Ricks in Houston and my mom running around waking my sister and I up so we could see the snow--we were not impressed!! Snow definitely makes it feel more like Christmas--I'm glad you could feel that if only for a day! Happy Holidays.

Andrea said...

Really? I can't believe it. Does that mean it is coming our way? I love your lights they look great.

Stephanie said...

I saw this on the national news, crazy! They said it has snowed every year that area has had a hurricane, but they can't for sure say there's a coorelation. Your house looks beautiful!

Emily Hansen said...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas -- not in Utah, but in Houston. Crazy! I'd be happy to trade you winter weather, as long as we could switch back before summer. We're expecting a big storm this weekend, so we'll see??

Stephanie said...

That is so funny. You left Utah and the snow followed you! I love your house. It looks like a gingerbread house.

Jana said...

I love that it snowed! I finally remembered to add you to my list! I am such a slacker! Now I can check all things Moes on a regular basis!

Merry Christmas!

Jana

Beeks by the Lake said...

Well, they'd be saying the same thing here in Cache Valley this year -we miss the snow too. I must say, your house is even more gorgeous with Christmas lights - who knew that was possible? Wow!

Lindsey Jensen said...

That looks like so much fun!! Your house looks so cute. I'm glad you guys at least got some snow to make it feel more like Christmas!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails