Thursday, April 30, 2009

{ Makeover }

I am in need of a desperate makeover... physically, emotionally, every way actually.  My blog needed a makeover too.  I could barely stand to look at it anymore!  Working on my blog sounded much more fun than working on myself.  It kinda' made me feel like scrapbooking!  I can go neglected for a little while longer.  Now maybe I will feel a little refreshed and motivated to get back into the blogging world again.  I made this header over a week ago and just let it sit on my desktop...waiting for me to get around to it.  Just like I've had almost 200 pictures sitting on my camera...waiting for me to get around to them.  The thought of uploading and sorting and editing and posting was too much for me.  So I let them sit and I got behind with my posts.  Today I tackled my blog, some of my pictures and I even payed bills.  Wow!  I'm feeling pretty good.  I am feeling much better as far as being sick goes.  No more throwing up (yay!)  Just really tired and not very motivated.  We have been having fun though!  Here are just a couple of pictures.

 

A trip to the Zoo

This was one of my first Saturdays that I felt pretty good ( actually wanting to get ready and not waste my day on the couch ).  We had a lot of fun.  It was nice to get out.

Zoo

 

Easter in Arkansas

We were missing the Swensons, so the next weekend we packed up and took a last minute trip to Arkansas for Easter.  It is always the best spending time with them!  The kids had fun doing lots of Easter activities together.   I think Casey and Jonathan needed a break from their crazy, pregnant wives because we hardly saw them all weekend! 

Easter eggs - 1

 

All dressed up

I didn't get pictures of the kids dressed up on Easter Sunday, but here are some I took this past Sunday.  Aren't they just too cute for words? :)

All three Kissing 

That's our little update.  Hopefully you'll see more posts from me sooner than later!

5 comments:

Carmen Moes said...

This is my favorite... (boys kissing Kaylee). It reminds me of the picture of you kissing Jake on the top of the head.

Stephanie said...

Adorable pics of the kids all dressed up!!!

Lindsey Jensen said...

That is such a cute picture with them kissing her! You just know how to take priceless pictures at the right time! I'll get more practice!!

Andrea said...

I am glad you are back to blogging. I am starting to feel the urge too. However, I do need a makeover. So funny looking right now. Spare tire and all. I am glad you are feeling better.

H.Sons said...

your kids are soooo cute. I love looking at your blog and congrats on the new baby! How exciting. Just wondering. What server to you upload your pictures onto to add on your blog. I currently use photobucket but really like your pics.

Related Posts with Thumbnails