Thursday, June 25, 2009

{ 23 Week Update }

I'm actually 24 weeks, but these pictures are me at 23 weeks.  I'm always behind on my blogging these days!  Oh well...

This post is a shout out to my sister and sister in law who are pregnant also.  My sister in law Beth, is due on August 12th and having a boy  and my sister, Lindsey is due on November 4th and having a boy also (then there's me in the middle, October 13th, with a  girl).  My parents are  going to go crazy, jumping from 3 grandkids to 6 in about 2 1/2 months!  Beth and Lindsey are so good at posting pregnancy pictures and I'm so not.  I love looking at their pictures and reading their updates, so here you go you two.

Things are good.  Life is super busy and I have a really hard time keeping up, but that's life, especially when you're pregnant.  I had another ultrasound last week.  The first time around she was moving so much and they couldn't get a good picture of the umbilical cord, so they had me come in for another one.  It was so fun!!  I couldn't believe how much she has grown in a month and how much we could see.  She was still moving like crazy (I'm a little nervous she might take after her brothers and not her sister).  She has the cutest profile!  I haven't ever had an ultrasound later like this, so I was amazed.  I could have sat there and watched her all day long.  I saw her yawn...so cute.  The tech and I laughed and said she better be tired after all of that moving around.  Her toes and fingers and lips and everything just look perfect, including the umbilical cord.  It was a fun experience. 

I'm still really tired, but I'm able to keep some late nights again, which is good since that seems to be the only time I get anything done!    I'm getting a lot of braxton hicks contractions this time around.  I don't usually get those until the last month, but here they are.  They kinda hurt too.  :(  That just started with in the last week.  My appetite still isn't the best, which I'm bummed out about.  I'm usually a champion eater by now, but food just isn't appealing these days...I think it's because I actually have to take TIME to eat...who knew???  A little side note that I think is funny, is that EVERY TIME I sit down at the computer she starts moving and kicking like crazy.  I think she's warning me that once she's here my computer days are going to be limited.  So I better get it all in while I can, which means plenty of scrapbooking.  I'm going to have many late nights getting some books caught up.  There's nothing like a baby coming to get you motivated!

Here's me and my belly at 23 weeks.     

Overlay copyBelly - 1 copy

9 comments:

Andrea said...

you really are the cutest prego person. In my next life I want to be a cute prego person, oh wait, I don't want to be pregnant in my next life.

Jen said...

Very cute! I love looking at other peoples pregnancy pictures!

Lindsey Jensen said...

So cute!! I love it... I have been waiting forever to see more pics! Thanks for keeping us updated! Now I want to see her new profile pic!!!

Letti said...

You definitely have that pregnant glow. You look great.

Eileen said...

That is the cutest little bump E-VER!

Beth Curtis said...

I love it! Thanks for updating! You are like the long lost prego lady! I know exactly how it is to not be in the blogging mood. I can't wait to meet her!

Tallie Geddes said...

You look awesome - you can rock a pair of jeans even pregnant - remind Casey how lucky he is! Your curtains are so fun - it inspires me to do a project - I'll let you know what I decide to do.

Brynne said...

Amen to all the previous comments! You are one hot (pregnant) mama!!!

Mike and Darlene Pitcher said...

Krysta I was blog hopping tonight and found you and Andrea. I did not know you moved to Texas. You hair is so long I almost did not reconize you. My life has been crazy. Look at my blog and you will see why. http://www.mikedarlenepitcher.blogspot.com/

You have a cute family and beautiful house. What took you to Texas and when. Tell Andrea Hi you guys all have the cutest pages. Mine is boring. I need to learn more

Related Posts with Thumbnails