Friday, November 6, 2009

Our Angel {Newborn Photos}

I can not believe how much she has grown since we took these.  She was 11 days old in these photos.  She has filled out so much since then!  Her cheeks are chunkier and her hair has lightened up a tad.  This little girl loves to eat!  I'm lucky if she makes it 2 1/2 hours in between feedings during the day.  And that is 2 1/2 hours from the beginning of the feeding to the start of the next one, which leaves me about an hour in between.  She is serious about eating and the whole house hears about it if mommy is even a second late.  She loves to be held and cuddled to sleep.  My favorite part is looking in her eyes while bouncing her to sleep.  I get sucked in and forget about the monotony of babyhood.  It reminds me that these times are going to be gone before I know it.  This morning I was so tired for that 6:00 a.m. feeding, so I pulled her into bed with me.  We both fell asleep.  I woke up to her bright eyes staring at me and then a smile when she saw my eyes.  It was very sweet!  Those are the kind of moments I need to remember during the rough days.  Whenever I look at these photos it's hard to believe that there are ever rough days.  It should always be beautiful and peaceful like this!      

Ady - 7 Color  color editAdy - 4 ColorAdy - 2 - Color  Ady - 6 Color Ady - 3 ColorAdy - 9 SepiaAdy - 11 SepiaAdy - 14 Sepia Ady - 12 Sepia

9 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

oh my goodness those turned out SO cute! It is hard to think that she already 3 weeks old. Where does the time go? I can't wait for the babes to all be together. I am in pain just thinking about all those feedings. You are a tough woman!

Lindsey Jensen said...

Wow!!! Those turned out amazing!! Krys you did such a great job!!! I really wish you were here to do Bronsons! I would hire you in a heart beat!! Good job Mom!! Can't wait to actually meet her!!

Eileen said...

How beautiful! Everything. Everyone. You are such a sweet mom. No wonder you got such a sweet baby.

Tallie Geddes said...

So Sweet- I'm so glad you are taking the time to enjoy those moments - if she is eating like that - she won't be little for long!

Jen said...

Those are great pics. I love all of her hair. she is soooo cute! Brighton ate every two hours (except at night) until almost 6 months old, so I understand what you mean!!! :)

thejohnmfamily said...

So cute! You did a great job with the pictures.

Andrea said...

Those are beautiful. You are so good at photography. I still need more lessons from you.

SHe is an adorable baby.

Jamie said...

Krysta.. she is so beautiful and TINY!!! I love the pictures!

The Faridoni Fam said...

So precious! Those pictures made my heart melt.

Related Posts with Thumbnails