Tuesday, December 15, 2009

She slept through the night!!!

I feel like jumping up and down and celebrating!  I was so worried last night, thinking I would be up every 2-3 hours.  It was all for nothing.  This girl slept from 10:oo to 7:00!!  You have no idea how much I needed that sleep.  All of my nights and days from the past 2 months were starting to pile up on me, making me feel like a big, fat train has ran over me.  Sleep was what I needed.  I know last night was just a fluke thing and it won’t happen every night, but at least we’re getting there.  Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Thats great! I hope its not a fluke thing and you can join the wonderful club of sleeping babies! :) (at least until they get sick or start teething. lol)

Andrea said...

All I can say is YEAH!!! I am happy for you.

Stephanie said...

Hooray! Love those good night sleeps!!!!

Tiffiny said...

I'm jealous. ;) I would love 9 hours of sleep. I haven't had a good night's sleep since I found out I was pregnant and started having bizarre dreams and suffering through nights of stuffiness & dry mouth!!
Good girl, Ady for giving mommy that rest! (and sorry about the shots... those aren't fun)

Lindsey Jensen said...

Yah! I could use a full nights sleep sometime soon! We started to let him sleep the whole night without getting him up to eat and now he wakes up every night at 4 and then 7 on the dot!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails