Saturday, March 20, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

I have gone MIA again.  I am in over my head right now in projects.  I haven’t even read blogs in close to two weeks and I have checked my e-mail once, maybe twice this week.  Definitely not like me.  I am missing blog land and my computer time right now tons, but it is going to have to wait.  I can’t concentrate with this  

DSC_0180 - 1

or this

DSC_0185 - 1 

             It

                                                         is

                        driving

                                                                           me

                                              crazy!

I got back from a vacation on Monday night and my kids have been home for Spring Break this week.  Definitely not a time to tackle projects, but I have been messing with them a little here and there anyway.  I can’t help it.  I get one thing finished in my pile and 3 other things pile up in its place.  Oh well!  So I will be back soon with some real posts. Now you know what I’ve been up to! :)

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I am so right there with you. You will be happy to know that I am working on my books in blurb. I have a deadline and I am determined to meet it.

Brynne said...

I am so glad to see that every once in a while your house isn't picture-perfect :) I'm sure your next masterpiece of a project will make the temporary "mess" worth it!

Stephanie said...

Even your scattered projects look organized!!

Letti said...

I can't wait to see what you are doing. Good Luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails