Thursday, July 15, 2010

Just Because.

I am still vacationing.  I am in Phoenix right now visiting my family.  The other day we had a girls day out.  We had lunch at a cute little sandwich shop in downtown Mesa and then walked down the street to a scrapbook store.  This store is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!  I have never seen a scrap store like this before.  Ever.  It is so much more than just a scrapbook store.  It’s more like an Antique/Vintage scrapbook store.  I was inspired the second I stepped foot through the door.  The way they have things displayed is so inviting and mystical…I guess that’s why the name of it is Mystic Paper.  I couldn’t  help but pull out my camera.  I LOVE browsing stores like this.  It’s one of my favorite past times.  Here is some eye candy for you.    

Suitcase

Jar

 Silver Tray

Spindles 

Table

Tiles

Wish

I am behind on posting my Project 365.  It is in the works.  We also had another birthday in our family.  More to come!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I want those tickets that say JBS. I have two guys with those initials. I am glad you are having fun. I am patiently waiting for 365. Miss your guts.

SZM said...

cute as can be. Adorable blog!

Stephanie said...

I would spend so much money there!!

Anonymous said...

I loved that store, My favorite one, but you need to go the Melrose Vintage too ! If you can.Just a very inspiring store. Those two were my favorite stores in the whole area.Have fun!I have som great magazines to show you when you come back.Tove

Related Posts with Thumbnails