Tuesday, July 20, 2010

{ Project 365 }

It’s been awhile since I did one of these posts.  These photos are of our second week of vacation.

Day 36 

We Celebrated Kaylee’s birthday.

Day 37

Euchre- This is a family card game on Casey’s side of the family.  It is very important to all of us.  It’s a way for us to sit, enjoy each others company, laugh and get all caught up on each others lives.  It has become important to me too.  I will always remember this game as one of my favorite past times of the Moes’ home.  We played every night we were there.  It was a standing date that could not be broken!

Day 38

Our last night in Utah – I had to get a photo of Ady with Nana and Papa Moes.  Don’t they look so good?  I love this photo of them.

Day 39

On the road again – Driving to our next destination – Arizona.  We did this drive in one day.  It was 14 hours or so with stops.  The kids did amazing.  Casey and I were pleasantly surprised by Ady.  She was a trooper and completely enjoyable until the last hour and a half.  Even then she was easy to distract.  That is a huge blessing for us with a daddy who loves road trips!

Day 40

Drew ‘s Birthday – We went on a little train ride to celebrate his day (in the heat of Arizona).  There weren’t many other people out there besides us.  Oh wait…that’s because they close in the hot summer months!  Well, now we COMPLETELY understand why.  We did get to ride this train and Drew had a blast!   (his birthday post to come next)

 Day 41

Chicken Fights – Family birthday party at the pool.  Anytime there are adults around there has to be a chicken fight.

Day 42

My big little girl – I'm not talking about Ady.  I’m talking about Kaylee.  Kaylee is my helper of all helpers.  I got Ady in the tub and Kaylee was watching her while she played.  She not only decided to actually bathe her, but she took photos too.  This is one of them.

 

You will probably see some more posts in the next couple of days.  I’m working on getting all caught up.  Thanks for checking us out.  See you next time! :)

3 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

I love them all! great pics! I think I have comments on all of them. First of all I had no idea that is how you spelled eucher. I thought it was yuker. Anyways I love that game. Ady and the grandparents look amazing, that really is a great pic. I was dying with the facial expressions of both of your parents on the train. Little party poopers :) I also love bubbys goggles. Can't wait for more!

Tam said...

Super cute. I cant wait till our kids are older then we can get together and play cards without them constantly interrupting us. We may have to play that game on a date night. I love the pic Kaylee took of Ady. She is becoming quite the photographer. There is something special about your first ... especially if its a girl. They are awesome helpers!

Andrea said...

I have been waiting for this. I can't wait to see the rest. I love them all. It was so good to see both grandparents in them. It makes me miss them, and Utah.

I am so happy you had such a great time. I love Drew's smile on his birthday.

Related Posts with Thumbnails