Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Right Now…

 

Me 

(Yes, I am cheesy and I took a picture of myself)

1. I am missing the fall weather in Utah.  I get that homesick feeling every September and it lasts through Christmas.  I’m not sad, but for me there is no place like Utah during the fall and through the holidays.

2. I got my hair done a week ago and I cut 3” or more off.  So far I like the change.

3. I hardly ever like photos of me.  I am trying to get over that and take it for what it’s worth.

4. I would love to take a whole day, stay in my pajamas, not do any chores and read. All. Day. Long.

5. I finally have a good routine of going to bed on time and waking up early to exercise.  I love it!  I love feeling refreshed in the morning from a good nights sleep and having quiet time by myself first thing in the morning. 

6. Scrapbooking makes me really, really happy.  I don’t do it nearly enough but I need to even if I don’t think I have enough time.  It’s like my happy medicine.  If I can blog a couple of posts a week than I can get two pages done a week.  No more excuses!  

7. I am hooked on Words With Friends.  Sometimes I have 5 games going at a time.  I love taking a break out of the day and using my brain in a different way.  I usually unwind with this game before I go to bed. 

8.  I am so excited for fall T.V.!!!  I can hardly wait.  Do you want to know what I watch?  Grey’s Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters, Private Practice and Dancing With the Stars (not sure when the last one is coming on)

9. I feel the holidays rolling around and I am excited to make things festive around here.  

10. I feel in awe of my life a little bit each day.  Most of my days are busy and chaotic and I feel like I take 3 steps forward and 5 steps back, but I still get glimpses of magical moments each day that make all the bad so worth it.  Sometimes I am overpowered with the realization that I am living my dreams.  I really am.  I have a husband who has exceeded my expectations and 4 beautiful children.  4 was my number for as long as I can remember and I made it!  I have a beautiful home and I am blessed to stay home with my children.  I can remember being a little girl and dreaming for all of these things to be in my future. Not a day goes by that I am not thankful for my dreams coming true.   

10 comments:

Tam said...

Ahhh! You forgot to add the #1 comment I think about you; you ROCK! Really you do! I cant think of one thing that you dont do well. Not just okay but really, really well! thanks for a glimpse into you

Stephanie said...

I love that you took a picture of you! You are beautiful! I have to agree, I would miss fall/Christmas time here. But, I would love to be there in Feb! :) Why don't you come visit me in Oct. and I'll come visit you in Feb. Love you!

Lindsey Jensen said...

I love that post!!! That was fun to read and that is a great picture of you!! You should be in pictures more often!! I miss Utah right now too, I'm not sad either but sometimes I feel like I'm on the verge! Your amazing sis, I love ya!!

Beth Curtis said...

I love this! I agree with all of them ( well except for the word with friends, I don't have an iphone :). I miss Utah or Oregon during fall and winter. I still can't quite grasp Christmas in Arizona. That's why I start decorating before Thanksgiving :). You are awesome and amazing and I look up to you so much!

thejohnmfamily said...

I had no idea you cut your hair--it's so cute! How pathetic that I have to learn than on your blog when I live down the street; I'll have to come say hi.

KW said...

Love this post. Thanks for sharing!

Kristy said...

Great post! I am sooo ready for cooler weather and I can not wait until my shows start :) I just wrote "scrapbooking" on my to-do list yesterday, I love it so much but have not been making the time for it lately....must do something about that!!

Unknown said...

DWTS comes on next Monday!! :) Enjoy, it's one of my faves!!

Andrea said...

So now I am crying. Love this post. Those are beautiful dreams, and you are so good at them.

You looks so pretty, and not cheesy. I like pictures of you want to be just like you when I grow up.

Letti said...

You are so pretty. This was a great post to read. I love learning about you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails