(Yes, I am cheesy and I took a picture of myself)
1. I am missing the fall weather in Utah. I get that homesick feeling every September and it lasts through Christmas. I’m not sad, but for me there is no place like Utah during the fall and through the holidays.
2. I got my hair done a week ago and I cut 3” or more off. So far I like the change.
3. I hardly ever like photos of me. I am trying to get over that and take it for what it’s worth.
4. I would love to take a whole day, stay in my pajamas, not do any chores and read. All. Day. Long.
5. I finally have a good routine of going to bed on time and waking up early to exercise. I love it! I love feeling refreshed in the morning from a good nights sleep and having quiet time by myself first thing in the morning.
6. Scrapbooking makes me really, really happy. I don’t do it nearly enough but I need to even if I don’t think I have enough time. It’s like my happy medicine. If I can blog a couple of posts a week than I can get two pages done a week. No more excuses!
7. I am hooked on Words With Friends. Sometimes I have 5 games going at a time. I love taking a break out of the day and using my brain in a different way. I usually unwind with this game before I go to bed.
8. I am so excited for fall T.V.!!! I can hardly wait. Do you want to know what I watch? Grey’s Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters, Private Practice and Dancing With the Stars (not sure when the last one is coming on)
9. I feel the holidays rolling around and I am excited to make things festive around here.
10. I feel in awe of my life a little bit each day. Most of my days are busy and chaotic and I feel like I take 3 steps forward and 5 steps back, but I still get glimpses of magical moments each day that make all the bad so worth it. Sometimes I am overpowered with the realization that I am living my dreams. I really am. I have a husband who has exceeded my expectations and 4 beautiful children. 4 was my number for as long as I can remember and I made it! I have a beautiful home and I am blessed to stay home with my children. I can remember being a little girl and dreaming for all of these things to be in my future. Not a day goes by that I am not thankful for my dreams coming true.