Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas weekend.  We did!  We are now looking forward to celebrating New Years and excited about all of the opportunities a new year brings.  Since I have been a major slacker with my posts for the month of December,  here is a post to make up for that.

Around the House.

 Christmas 2010

The lights on Christmas Eve.

Christmas 20101      Christmas 20103 Christmas 20102

 

Christmas 2010 - black

We love you all and hope you have a wonderful New Year!!

4 comments:

Paige said...

Such a fun Christmas post...love being a good photographer really makes a difference in the mood of the pictures! Wish I had it girl...you did a great job the decor everywhere is adorable!

Lindsey Jensen said...

I love all of your Christmas pictures!! The pictures on the tree are adorable!! I really want to know how you got that blurry picture of your Christmas tree. I saw Andrea did that too and I can't figure it out!! Love you guys!! Glad you had a wonderful day!!

Andrea said...

Great photos. I am so happy to see a little glimpse into your holiday. It was beautiful. I can't wait to spend new years with you guys. It will be memorable.

Letti said...

I need you to teach me how to make my pictures look as fun as yours. You should be an interior decorator. Your house is always beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails