Friday, July 15, 2011

Alphabet Letter { L }

We are going strong with our letters for Alphabet Summer.  Yesterday we did the letter L.  Our dining room has had Legos all over the place for the entire week, but yesterday was officially Lego day.  The kids are trying to get featured in the Lego magazine.  They have worked hard, but they still have lots more to do.  I have a feeling that this is taking the place of puzzles from previous summers.

Photobucket

The kids took a break from Legos long enough to meet dad for Lunch at our family favorite, Freebirds.

Photobucket

After lunch I bribed the  kids to stay outside for some play time with big Lollipops. 

Photobucket

It has been so hot that the only time they even go outside is to go to the pool.  It worked like a charm, even if it was only for a little bit.  It was nice to be outside for awhile.

Photobucket

 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We have also done the letters, A, B, G,H,I, N and V.  I will share more soon.  :)

6 comments:

Letti said...

I love your alphabet summer posts. I can't wait to see the rest:) I am sorry I wasn't able to meet up. Hopefully the next time I come I will be able too.

Prudently Painted Vintage said...

Your alphabet summer is fun! I love this idea! I may have to steal it from you for next summer.

I really don't think we can be friends anymore since you like Freedbirds (I am totally joking of course). I am a Chipotle girl all the way! I had Freebirds once and maybe got a bad steak entree?!? I don't know. Haven't gone again since.

The heat is killing me! I just want to be able to go to the mailbox without my shoes melting to the concrete. Geez!

Kari said...

My kids were jealous about those lollipop suckers. All they get are dum dums...

Lindsey Jensen said...

Adorable!! Love, love, love the lollipop pics!! Freebirds... so jealous!! I want some!

Beth Curtis said...

yay! I can't wait to hear all about your summer activities. Can I just say that those are the cutest lollipops ever!
p.s. Can you do a just Ady post? I need to see more pics of that girl, I feel like she is getting SO BIG!

Tam said...

WE need to join you on one of your Alphabet outings. We are really far behind (I think we've only done 2 ... ah well, we didnt do it all last summer either)! I love the pics of Kaylees bday, esp the one of Ady pulling her hat up. She is a complete nut!

Related Posts with Thumbnails