Friday, September 16, 2011

Wrapping up Summer – 2011

I have been cleaning out pictures on  my computer a little here and there.  I came across so many fun summer pictures that I hadn’t done anything with yet.  I thought I would do one last post about our summer in picture form.  Here ya go…

These two photos SCREAM summer!  Nothing like a hot day and water from the tap outside.  Yuck if you ask me, but such a summer kid thing.

Summer 2011

Our summer started out with a visit from the Swenson’s.  Amongst all the other fun things the kids did, we went berry picking.  Definitely one of the highlights of our visit. 

Camaera Overload - CLEAN OUT!

Shortly after they came to visit us, we took a trip to Arkansas to visit them.  On the list was a trip down town to the Peabody Hotel to see the March of the Ducks.  We explored a lot of other fun things while we were downtown.  A visit to the sno-cone shack and lots of free time at home to let the kids get creative while Andrea and I chilled.

Camaera Overload - CLEAN OUT!1

One of our favorite outings at home was a trip to Galveston with the Dickamore’s and the Stingham’s.  A trip to the beach each year is mandatory. 

Lightroom Edits6

We had lots of these kind of days.

Lightroom Edits10

I wish we had more of these kind of days.

Lightroom Edits9

Fun times and great memories!  We are so blessed to have such awesome friends to do fun things with!

6 comments:

Colleen said...

I love these pictures!!! Looks like you guys had lots of fun outings.

Beth Curtis said...

I am dying of all the pics of Ady. The one with Ady and Tessa is so adorable it melts my heart. That is a framer for sure!

Tam said...

We had a fun summer! I need to steal some of ur beach pics. I, of course, forgot to bring my camera. Gotta love ur slacker friend!

Bre said...

I love the pictures. Especially the one of her drinking out of the faucet. My boys have the same flower swimsuits. And they were wet more often than not this summer. It always goes by so fast. Looks like you had a lot of fun

Kari said...

Why is summer so "fun" but we are glad when it's over? I love your kids and family. Come cool off here next summer.

Andrea said...

What a fun re-cap. Summer was awesome. It just made me realize I don't think I ever posted about your visit here either Did I?

Related Posts with Thumbnails