Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Bathroom Printables

Hello again!  I mentioned the other day that this week there would be some printables available for you.  I posted about these sometime back (click on the link and scroll to the bottom) and have received many e-mails since then.  Almost a year ago when Andrea was visiting, she helped me add the finishing touches to my children’s bathroom.  She whipped these babies right up for me and I have loved them ever since.  It adds so much character and the phrases are perfect. 

Soooooo…Andrea took the time to share her creativity and made some free printables for YOU to enjoy.  If you are interested in the printables I used in my bathroom…

cr-

or the printables Andrea used in hers…

cr--2

then click here, scroll to the bottom of her post (after you have checked out her cute bathroom) and enjoy a little freebie that could spruce up your very own children’s  bathroom. 

1 comments:

Prudently Painted Vintage said...

Love both printables. So fun for a kids bathroom!

Related Posts with Thumbnails