Tuesday, April 3, 2012

March Happenings

March was a busy one.  There was a lot of running around and adjusting to new practice schedules, but with our new routine we still found time to relax and enjoy the small day to day things.  That is something I have learned this month.  No matter how busy I am, if I can take the time to notice every day things around me and make an effort to document them, I am much happier.  I can go to bed tired at night knowing that these little things and the extra effort are worth it.

March 

Happenings in March

We had a lot of rain this month.  Ady enjoyed playing in the rain water.

Drew has been missing his top two front teeth for quite awhile.  I finally documented the cute little hole in his mouth.

Kaylee went with me to Barnes and Noble one day.  (Ady was there too)  She enjoyed reading while I worked on my computer and Ady played with the trains and books.  It was a good day.

I painted Ady’s little piggies pink.

Baseball season started.  Two boys playing ball and one girl swimming makes for craziness.  3 sports at once is hard!

We started having a “Treat Friday”.  Somewhere along the way I stopped making treats.  We decided it was missed, so now every Friday the kids come home from school to a treat. 

Well, that’s it!  I am off to bed.  It was a long day of Easter shopping and baseball games and lots of other things.  It was a good day, but I am exhausted!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Love the March collage! Love that you are taking the time to document the everyday and then share your beautiful images!!

Colleen said...

the collage is such a nice reminder of the past month! love it.

Andrea said...

I like that treat Friday idea. It looks like so much fun. ...and I need to remember I want to do the collage thing. I enjoyed doing at the end of the year, but I want to do it as I go this year. So much to do... Love all the pics.

Related Posts with Thumbnails